Saturday, November 1, 2008

193.293 Di Hansford on Study Leave 2/11/08

Subject: Di Hansford on Study Leave

From: Diane Hansford

Date: 2/11/2008 09:25

Message:

Dear Students, As of Monday 3 November, I will be on Study Leave and I will not be able to be contacted via email, so for the remainder of this semester please contact Andrew Simpson on for any queries about this unit. For any issues relating to extensions or grades, then he is the person to deal with this. Any emails that I have received up to today will either be passed on to Andrew or I will reply, but from here on, please email Andrew directly. I would like to thank Andrew for helping out with the co-ordination of the unit for these last few weeks. Finally, I would like to wish you well in your last assignment and look forward to teaching many of you in the coming years. Those of you for whom this is your final unit, we hope that it has provided you with a practical basis for teaching literacy, and in particular, reading. Our teaching team has worked hard over the past semester to make this unit interesting and a positive learning experience for you. We know that we can improve the learning design for next year and have already begun to do this, but your constructive evaluations will help us to identify additional areas that need changing. External students should have received an email by now asking you to complete an evaluation online and Internals have already completed this during our final lecture on Thursday of this week. We will take your comments into consideration when we develop the unit for 2009. I would like to thank the lecturers: Rachael Adlington; Madeline Fussell; Gudrun Keller; Kim Porter; and Andrew Simpson who have worked tirelessly throughout this semester. Good luck with your studies in years to come and enjoy being an EXCELLENT READING TEACHERS! Di

No comments: