Announcement
| Subject | Update on the test re-sit |
|---|---|
| From | Diane Hansford |
| Date | 27/08/2008 22:47 |
Message
Dear Students, If you are a student who completed some of the questions and were unable to complete the full test, but received a mark, then it may be best for me to email just the questions that you were unable to complete. If this is your situation then I will contact you tomorrow via email and send you the questions once I can see which ones you need to do. If you are a student who tried to sit the test but the results show that you have not submitted the test, then you should undertake the new EDUC 193/293 Online Test 1.1. This test will become available Thursday 28 August at 9am until 11:55pm. Remember, once you begin the assessment, you will have one hour to complete this test. This time, I have set the test so that you cannot go back to previous questions, as this was a problem for some of you. I will also have to physically enter your marks into Gradebook and so you will have to be patient for this to be completed. Your Short Answer questions (3 x 10 points) will be marked over the next week and your marks will be adjusted once this is completed. We anticipate that this will be done by 8 September. If you have any questions please email me tomorrow. There are a few emails regarding the test that I have not been able to answer today, so please be patient and I will contact you as soon as possible. Good luck for those of you who are repeating the test. Regards Di
No comments:
Post a Comment